TMMi Professional is designed for:
- Test managers or anyone involved in test process improvement seeking a solid understanding of the TMMi model
- Testers or test leads wishing to elevate their career into test process improvement
- Anyone wanting to accredit their skills as a TMMi Professional and continue towards becoming a TMMi or Lead Assessor
This course builds upon the principles and terminology taught in the ISTQB syllabus, so an ISTQB certification is recommended but not necessary.
Want to improve the way your organisation works? In this TMMi® Professional course, you will learn why process improvement with TMMi (Test Maturity Model integration) is important, ways to identify opportunities, and the benefits of successfully improving said improvements.
This TMMi Professional certificate is not only for those looking to improve their organisation. It also serves as a stepping stone for those who want to formalise their skills in TMMi, and potentially move towards becoming a TMMi and/or lead assessor.
- Be able to eloquently explain to management the business importance of test process improvement
- Gain the ability to guide and advise an organisation or project when using the TMMi model as a basis for their test process improvement
- Provide support in the interpretation and understanding of the TMMi model, including the relationship of TMMi to the CMMI model
- Act as a co-assessor in informal TMMi assessments
- Participate in programs for improving the test process within an organisation or project and can identify critical success factors
What is included with this course?
- On the rare occasion a student doesn’t pass, they can re-attend the course for FREE within 6 months (Excludes exam re-sits)
- Classroom training with a certified industry professional
- 250+ page comprehensive course manual
- Pass first time with our exam revision questions, live revision sessions and online tutorials
The TMMi Professional examination consists of a closed-book, 40-question multiple choice exam held at the end of the course or done online. A minimum score of 26 (65%) is required to become a certified TMMi Professional.
Context of Test Improvement
Introduction to the TMMi Model
TMMi Maturity Levels
Structure of TMMi