This course is for those who want to create powerful e-learning content for their LMS that will inspire and engage learners.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
2 days. Hands on.
Create powerful e-learning content for your LMS that will inspire and engage learners. Produce applications, videos and software demonstrations with ease.
Delivered by an Adobe Authorised training provider.
What will I learn?
- Captivate's interface and workflow
- Develop engaging e-learning
- Add video, animations and quizzes
- Best practice from industry experts
- Publish in different formats
- Free digital course assets
- Free helpdesk support for 28 days
• What does Captivate do?
• The Captivate workflow and eLearning essentials
Building a Basic Presentation
• Setting up a project
• Adding slides
• Setting up the Object Style Manager
• Adding and editing Master Slides
• Previewing your project
• Inserting an image
• Using the Properties Panel
• Adding basic navigation buttons
• Adding and editing text
• Copying, pasting and duplicating slides
Building a Branched Presentation
• Navigation with buttons
• Adding pre-recorded video and audio
• Saving object styles
Animating with the Timeline
• Understanding the Timeline and slide timing
• Adding and editing pauses using buttons
• Adding Highlight Boxes
• Preparing to record audio
• Adding audio to slides and objects
• Splitting audio over multiple slides
• Creating a template
• What are Themes?
• Importing preferences, styles, libraries and question slides
Screen Recording and Software Simulation
• Understanding different kinds of screen recording and software simulations
• Creating a full motion recording
• Adding Demonstration, Training and Assessment simulations
• Setting up your recording preferences
• Simulations using click boxes
• Setting your quiz preferences
• Connecting to your LMS
• Adding questions slides
• Using the Quiz panel
• Editing and formatting quiz slides
• Adding and editing question pools
• Customising your interactions
Adding Videos and Interactions
• Inserting Learning Interactions
• Incorporating YouTube videos
• Incorporating live web pages
Publishing a Project
• Previewing your project in an LMS
• Publishing to HTML5
• Publishing for video
Questions and Answers