This beginner level hardware support course is intended for personnel who service and support the following HP Integrity Blade servers:
- C7000 enclosure
Delegates must bring their own laptop to this course.
No prior knowledge of HP Integrity Blade servers is required.
Upon completion of this course delegates will be able to:
- Identify the different components and their functions in the HP Systems
- Connect to the servers with their laptops to diagnose problems
- Access diagnostic menus to test the servers and analyse error messages
- Collect advanced error information for analysis
- Perform concurrent replacement procedures with the aid of the server manuals
- Download firmware and upgrade hardware microcode
Delegates will be provided with printed course handouts and a CD containing reference materials.
Identification and introduction to the HP BL range of blade servers
Theory of operation and connectivity
Removal & installation procedures
Identification and isolation of hardware faults
Use of diagnostics and management utilities