This course is aimed at IT Professionals who wish to acquire the skills and knowledge needed to implement and manage the core infrastructure services of a Windows 2016 environment.
This course is also available for other Windows Server releases:
- Windows Server 2012 Administration and Configuration
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Administration and Configuration
Before attending this course, delegates should have:
- A good understanding of networking fundamentals.
- Understanding and experience of configuring security and administration tasks in an enterprise environment.
- Experience supporting or configuring Microsoft Windows clients or previous versions of Server class MS Windows.
5 days. Hands on.
This intensive 5 day course is intended for delegates who have good Windows operating system knowledge and experience and who want to acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to implement and manage the core infrastructure services in the Windows Server 2016 environment.
Installing Windows Server 2016
Installing in the Enterprise
Configuring Storage and Replication
Configuring High Availability
Configuring Windows Containers
Maintaining Windows Server
Implement IP Address Management
Configuring Network Access
Understanding File Services
Implementing Software Defined Networking
Installing Active Directory
Administer Active Directory
Maintaining Active Directory
Configure Access and Information Protection Solutions