System architects and IT administrators responsible for maintaining SAP Business Objects BI platform servers in their organisations.
Delegates should at least be comfortable with:
- Windows conventions.
- Familiarity with Windows Server administration and security concepts (global/local groups, and directory structure).
- Basic computer skills.
3 days. Hands on.
This course is available on site only. Please call for details.
On completion delegates will be able to:
- Explain the architecture in SAP Business Objects BI platform.
- Configure SAP Business Objects BI platform.
- Perform common server management and administrative tasks in SAP Business Objects.
- Business Intelligence platform.
- Manage and configure servers.
SAP Business Objects BI Platform.
Installation and Configuration.
Server Administration and Management.
Managing the Web Application Servers.
Managing the Central Management Server Databases.
Managing the Adaptive Servers.
Managing the Crystal Reports Servers.
Managing the Web Intelligence Servers.
Managing the Dashboard Servers.
Managing the Connection Server.
Managing the Explorer Servers.
Managing the Event Servers.
Troubleshooting SAP Business Objects BI Platform.