This course is for all delegates wishing to learn the basic skills of Crystal Reports. The course can be delivered at all versions from 10, XI, 2008, 2011 and 2013. The public class is delivered at version CR2013, although it can be made applicable to any version if we are advised in advance of the course.
No previous knowledge of Crystal Reports is required, however computing fundamentals, keyboard and mouse skills are assumed.
2 days. Hands on.
On completion of the course delegates will be able to:
- Create basic reports.
- Select and sort records using the Select Expert.
- Use Grouping and Summarising options.
- Use the Report Expert.
- Create graphs using the Chart Expert.
- Use Linking.
- Use Conditional Formatting.
- Format using Highlighting Expert.
- Use Multiple Sections.
- Create and use Formulas.
- Format sections.
- Export reports into other Applications including MS Office.
Basic Report Design and Formatting
Grouping and Summarising
An Introduction to Formulas
Conditional Formatting and Suppressing
All third-party brands and trademarks belong to their respective owners.