System architects/administrators who are new to SAP Business Objects BI platform and will be responsible for maintaining SAP Business Objects BI platform users, groups, and objects in their organisation.
- Windows conventions.
- Windows Server 2000/2003 administration and security concepts (global/local groups, and directory structure).
- Basic computer skills.
2 Days. Hands on.
This course is available on site only. Please call for details.
- Explain what SAP Business Objects Business Intelligence platform is.
- Manage content and objects in SAP Business Objects Business Intelligence Platform.
- Organise objects.
- Secure users and groups.
- Manage and secure applications.
- Distribute content to users.
Exploring Desktop Intelligence Interface.
Enhancing and Formatting Reports.
Creating Formulae and Variables.